Friday 9 March 2012

Emotional Ties: Storyboard!


This has taken me absolutely ages to finish!...and I'm not completely happy with it but I feel that it puts the story across well. I'm happy with the style of the campfire part but I'm going to have to tweak parts of the story as quite a lot of it is sloppy and not quite the effect I was going for. Anyway, here it is...





I need to work on the characters poses and expressions for the actual animation, I didn't tend to change them much for this. Also in the frames for the story a lot of the grey blend into each other, I may experiment with the backgrounds (especially inside the cabin) a bit more to try and get it right and finally I found that a quite a few messy lines have been created and so I shall tidy that up. I'm pleased with the character of the hunter and I'm glad I chose the silhouette, I feel that it makes him bold and the way I've made him a little see through makes it feel that little bit more ghostly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment