Monday 28 February 2011

Cut-Out Animation

And this is my final animation for this assignment....


Overall I am very pleased with the outcome. I love the style of this and my favourite scene is the Paris scene as I feel it gives it a little humour! I feel that there's something not quite right about the sitting room background, maybe its a little empty... 
I was very pleased with the lip syncing however if I was to 'touch it up' I would put more energy into Mary's movement and expression in her body when she is speaking as it is a little static for most of it. The trousers scene was a little mad, I think I would tone it down a little..make it simpler so that the eye can understand what is going on a little better rather than just seeing an explosion of colourful movement. Although I haven't shown it on here, the second part of which my partner did was also very good and the transition between the two worked well and smoothly (she animated a short chat show on the TV). 
If done again I would get into the character and 'skin' of Mary a lot more and get to know her personality much more than I did. 
I loved using the 'cut-out' technique and would use it again any day as it was highly enjoyable!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment