Friday 5 November 2010

Observational Drawings for Design: Final Drawings

These are my final drawings for this project (My second). They are displayed in order or the storyboard...

This was my first shot (Establishing Shot) of the 50p.

This is a Long Shot of a corridor and you can see that there is a small object on right hand side near the door on the floor, this is the 50p.

This is a mid long shot of a woman coming through the dor and sees the 50p on the floor.

Next is a close up of a hand (presumably the womans) picking up the coin.

Then you see the woman in a shopping centre (I made it easy to know this as I made her top orange, this is the one bit of colour I used in the storyboard). This is a long shot.

Next is a mid shot of the lady at the till with a close up of the back of the womans head.

A close up of the coin being exchanged.

Another mid shot showing the lady's facial expression.

And finally back to a close up of the coin having reached another destination.



Was was really happy with most of the drawings, some I feel I could have done better and observed alot more. The story was pretty boring and I could have made it alot more exciting, however this allowed me to play with the drawings. And there were a coupld of shot types that weren't right, for example instead of doing a close up as I should have for the facial expression I did a mid shot. Overall I was happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment