Monday 25 October 2010

Observational Drawings for Design: Some Drawings

Here are some drawings I did that I may use for the final outcome...

This is an extreme close up of a fifty pence piece. Its very simply but I feel is very effective!

This is in Eagles Meadow, Wrexham. Some of the people I think are out of proportion and it looks quite flat.

This is of a hand picking up the coin. I love this one, I think it's very effective and the shadow has been done nicely. It gives the image a nice sense of depth.

This was a rough/quick drawing of a hallway in halls of residence. Although the lines are quite wobbly I think the perspective is quite good. I may add a little shadow to give it a bit of depth.

This isn't from observation...it's just a quick drawing to work out the composition of how I want the shot to look. I used the drawing I did of the hall to help me with this.

This is of a hand holding the coin, there isn't something quite right about the shape of the coin that I may have to look at and revisit it. I am very pleased with the hand.

This is another drawing of a hand holding the coin, just in a differnt position and at a different angle. I am happy with this one, the coin looks fine and the hand is good.

This is of a hand being held out (supposedly wait for the coin to be placed in it). I was also very happy with this one.

This is another drawing of Eagles Meadow but closer up to a shop and alot more detailed. I love this but I feel the composition isn't very good for what I need to display.

Again, this is another drawing of the hall.

And finally I played around with the hand drawings on 'Macromedia Fireworks' and came up with this. This is what I am hoping one of my shots will look like! 



Overall I am very happy with all of the drawings I have done and should be able to do some interesting shots from them. And of course there are still more drawings that I need to do in order to get all of the desired shot types!

No comments:

Post a Comment