Wednesday 13 October 2010

Out and About

On the 10th October (Sunday) I went out with a friend around Wrexham and did some drawings of buildings...
This one is of Waterworld at Wrexham. It's not all of the building as I couldn't see the bottom half but you can get the idea of it! I found it quite an interesting building to draw as it has some interesting shapes and angles!

This building is of the police station...it's got to be the ugliest building in Wrexham! However like Waterworld it was very interesting to draw...even more so when we went round to the other side of it...

....it started to look quite pretty to me the more I drew it, looking at the complexity of its shape and form. I think I fell in love with it in the end! I drew this one landscape in my book as if it was on a Tv sceen or computer,unlike the last.

Then we went to the Old Brewery. This had quite alot of different parts to it. I loved the buildings charcter. The part on the left went wrong as it all became out of proportion as to how it actually is. But I think it looks ok.
Overall I found the day fun and really enjoyed drawing the different buildings, at times it was challenging but I like a good challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment