Monday 16 January 2012

Design For Society: Text Animation

So after my first experiments I looked at some typography animation on youtube made by others to gets some ideas/inspiration. I then went back and looked at my first ones and decided that maybe they were too slow and so made them faster...












I thought this made them much better but there still wasn't enough punch, especially on the ones where the individual letters came up one at a time. The second one where the words sort of fly in has much better impact but I still didn't like it. So I decided to try two more, one where all of the words slide in together and another where each word slides in one at a time...






These were much better and give the effect that I imagined. I much prefer the last one with the individual words swiping in as it's not as hard and as plain as all of the words at once. I have decided that this is how I will animation the text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment