Sunday 29 January 2012

The Message: Character Behaviour

This is my final animation for this brief...



There a few things that could be changed, for example, the farmers eye brows were going ten to a dozen at some points and so I would calm that down a bit, the lift of the rock at the beginning wasn't quite right, and I feel that for it to answer the brief better the character should have interacted with his environment more. If I was to do it again or improve it, I would have the character lifting some more stones at the end and putting them on the wall but in a way to show that he was really having to think about what he was doing, like making him scratch his head, frown etc! I'm really happy with the speech, last time I did this was for the cut out brief last year and I feel that there is much more expression in this characters face than there was in the one for the one before. Also I could have made his arms/hands move when talking to make it more interesting and natural. 
For the voice, my friend and fellow student Nate very kindly did it with the help of another friend and fellow student, George. I also added in some very quiet bird sounds to add to the effect of the setting in the countryside. 
Overall I am very happy with the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment