Sunday 23 January 2011

Force, Weight and Volume

This week's brief was 'Force Weight and Volume'. I had to begin and end an animated sequence with a square. The square had to be central in the paper and be six by six centimetres. Then by using the imagination I had to take the square through as many transformations as possible from which it once again emerges as a square. 

I needed to consider force weight and volume and how perspective might be used. I also had to use the skill of anticipation that I had learnt previously. And the animation needed to be several seconds. 

 I came up with a few ideas...this was my first





This is the animation I started to make from my first idea..









And this is my final animation..



Overall I am very happy with the result of my animation. I feel that it answers the brief efficiently by showing force weight and volume! I loved animating the splash at the end and love its outcome. I gave this animation sound - of which I made myself except the splash at the end, I feel that it gave it an extra bit of life and emphasized the movement. 



No comments:

Post a Comment