Sunday 23 January 2011

Life Drawing Session One

Today I had my first life drawing session at University, of course I had previously done a couple of life drawing sessions at A Level and then in my Foundation course and always enjoyed them, so I was equally excited about this one! ...And it didn't disappoint! 
These are the drawings that came out of it...



These two first ones are where the model posed in the different poses we make when walking. This allowed us to look at the walk cycle and capture each pose easily..of which would be near enough impossible just by someone walking normally.



After the walk cycle the model then walk around the room holding a pose for 30 seconds and then moved onto another pose for 3 seconds etc...These are my 30 second drawings...

























No comments:

Post a Comment