Monday 5 December 2011

Design For Society: New Rough Storyboard


This is my new very rough storyboard for this brief after rethinking the last. This needs a lot of work and changes but but here it is...

















































This storyboard seems to be spit into half, the first half is about the bulbs phasing out and not being able to throw them out in everyone's general waste bin and then the second half where it informs you what to do if a bulb breaks. These two feel disjointed especially with the 'take them to your local recycling point in the middle, it feels like it should really end there. I had the same problem with my first storyboard idea. In truth the contents of this one doesn't seem to different to the first, just that I've added in extra information at the start. I've made it more of an issue to the audience because of mentioning the phase out which will hopefully capture their attention. I'm going to pull out my last storyboard and compare this one to that one, then pull out the strengths of both and try to combine them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment