Wednesday 7 December 2011

Design For Society: Storyboard

Storyboard Idea Three for the Second Storyboard. 

I have completed the rough design of the second storyboard. This one is more focused on telling the audience what to do if a low energy light bulb breaks. Here its is..



















































I'm not too sure how I feel about this storyboard. It's a lot busier and has more going on, it's also a lot longer than the first. The part that I'm not sure about is having the rubber gloves in the background for a bit and the vacuum bit, it seems too similar to the bit before with the broom. Everything else seems fine to me. My favourite part out is the last bit, or the green section. I feel that that bit is more like 'The Girl Effect' film that I saw at Bradford. And so I may take both of the storyboards and simplify it even more, make the objects in them less like photos and more like flat images with some sort of texture so that it doesn't feel completely flat but gives them a richness. Just like the green background I have used. 


No comments:

Post a Comment