Tuesday 13 December 2011

Design for Society: Storyboard Font


I've looked at using capitals with my top two choices from my font test as I liked having capitals in my draft storyboard. I have laid them out so that you can see the lower case version, capitals and then I've done one where the beginning letter of every word is larger than the rest, almost like its capital letters with a capital letter at the beginning. I did that as I felt it may soften the capital letters a bit and make it somewhere in between having all capital letters and then having lower case with capitals.

This is my test with Verdana.

















And then the Candara test
















From this I have decided that the best font is Candara and I'm not going to use capitals, lower case is much friendlier and isn't in your face. 








No comments:

Post a Comment