Monday 12 December 2011

Design For Society: Storyboard

This is my tweaked first storyboard. The only thing I basically changed was the black bag.. the bulbs had already been changed when I tweaked the second storyboard and I was very happy with the end green bit anyway. 















I did the same thing with the black bag as I did the plastic bag in the second storyboard. I used the paintbrush and changed the transparency setting so that I could darken it and still have the shadows and highlights come through to add a little texture to make it more visually interesting and mainly so that you can see that it is a black plastic bag!















I am very happy with this storyboard and am not going to change any more of it. This is my final first storyboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment