Tuesday 13 December 2011

Design For Society: Storyboard Font

I've had a look and a play with a couple of different fonts for my storyboard. I've taken four different parts of my storyboard and changed the font to see if it looks suitable and to see if the font suits all of four different frames, as it may suit one but not another. 

The first one I tried was Arial Unicode MS. I'm not too sure about this font, I feel that it lacks character. 






And then I tried DN Machine, the moment I used it on the second black frame I knew that this font was completely wrong. So therefore I won't be using it. 








This font is Candara, I quite like this one, it's simple but also has a little character.








And Vrinda... I like this one too, it's simple like Arial but seems to suit the storyboard better. I think I still prefer Candara though.









And finally Verdana, I like this one better than Arial and Vrinda and I may use this one. I can't decide whether this one or Candara is better to use. I may have a look at both of them in capital letters as I did quite like my draft with the capitals. However I may find that it really doesn't look right. I don't know till I try! 








No comments:

Post a Comment