Tuesday 6 December 2011

Design For Society: Storyboard


Third Rough Idea!

So I've done another rough storyboard, this time on Macromedia Fireworks using various images off Google and text so that I could get a quick result and visualisation. I keep looking at my past two storyboards for reference. I have only done the first storyboard out the two that I plan to do. The text I have used on this storyboard isn't definite, I'm yet to play with that (will most probably be when I've sorted out the content and compositions within of the storyboard). Here it is..






























Overall I'm very happy with this storyboard, its very simple but I feel that the simpleness makes it effective. It puts the information out clearly and easily for the audience to understand. I'm really glad that I've managed to keep to a limited colour scheme which adds to the boldness of the storyboard. The only thing I'm not too sure about is how clear some of the writing will be to read because of the what is going on behind the text. Now I need to try to do the second storyboard, make some tweaks, get some opinions from various people, make the suitable changes and then work out how I'm going to animate the text.


No comments:

Post a Comment