Tuesday 22 November 2011

3D Tutorial 22nd November 2011

Mouth and Walking

We made a very simple mouth out of a nurbs sphere and stretching different points. We then duplicated it twice and made three different expressions, I did one smiley one, one sad on and the last one was wide open. We then used shape blender so that when you pushed the slider up or down the original mouth would distort into one of the other mouths. This way you could make a key frame animation of the mouth opening or smiling or becoming sad.  Here are some images. The model on the far left is the original mouth. 







And then we imported a rigged character and had a go at making a key frame animation and making him walk on the spot so that we learnt how to move each part of  a rigged character. Here are two key frames...




I'm very happy with what I have learnt in this lesson. We're really starting to get into it now, and I feel that I'm getting to grips with the basics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment