Wednesday 23 November 2011

Design For Society: More Research!


After rethinking my idea and story board I have done some more research..




Apologies for the rough mouse writing, this page didn't scan too well!

 After doing this I decided to pick out all of the important information that I may want to use in my animatic. 



I then highlighted all of the points that I am going to use in my animatic. I then split these in half, ones with a pink spot is information for the audience personally and how using the low energy bulbs will affect them, and then the blue ones are about recycling them and why they need to be recycled in the proper way. 

I'm glad that I did this research as now I have a lot more facts behind me and lots of information that the public won't know about, unless of course they research it like I did, but I'm sure the majority don't bother! 

Now all I need to do is put an order on all of this information and condense it down to fit into a 1 minute animatic! 


No comments:

Post a Comment