Monday 7 November 2011

Design for Society - Moodboard

5th November 2011

I have made a moodboard for my light bulb films so that now when I render the story board and animatic I know exactly the sort of colours I will use, and will know what the mood of the animatic should feel like. 
This is my moodboard..


I wanted my animatic to have an overall lightness to it to reflect the light of the light bulbs so I have added a lot white, I also wasn't to give across a 'green' feel to it being environmentally friendly etc so I have some greens in there too. I then put is some browns for the different woods found inside the house, for example the doors and a black rectangle to for a couple of black screens . 

Overall I am quite happy with this although it's not how I pictured it to be. I thought it would be more white and green but when I looked at my storyboard I realised that it would be very hard to do it with mainly green and white. 


No comments:

Post a Comment