Sunday 12 February 2012

Creative Media Direction:Emotional Ties, Drawings of Children

As part of my research I have drawn some children with a number of expressions on their faces. 














I'm not the most confident person when it comes to drawing faces, especially as in life drawing sessions etc we mainly focus on the body. In truth I've never studied faces very much, but this is something I now feel is important and I need to do a lot of if I want to improve my characters in animation....something I'm also not very confident doing. Some of the faces that I drew above I'm very happy with but others not so happy. It's clear to me that I have much improvement needed when drawing faces. However I think that I did pretty well showing expression on their faces.I feel that a I could easily use some of these children as inspiration for some of that characters I will create.

No comments:

Post a Comment