Monday 27 February 2012

Emotional Ties: Storyboard Image One

I would have waited until I've finished all of the story board but today I have spent most of my day on the first image. I did it digitally working over my rough image. This is the first proper piece of artwork that I have done completely digitally and I'm pretty proud of it! Was definitely worth get that graphics tablet in the summer. 
I knew that I wanted to create an atmosphere with the light but wasn't quite sure how well I would do it as I haven't really done shadowing digitally but I feel that I've done it justice. Anyway, here it is..



I have to admit the chairs are photos that I found but have painted over them. I'm really pleased with how the characters look do and stand out well in the image. I feel that I didn't quite get the effect with the trees that I was hoping being that there isn't much detail to them, but then as the characters are more detailed it draws your eye towards them more. My biggest fear is that when I animate I'm going to have to not only animate my characters but also the fire, shadows, light etc! 

No comments:

Post a Comment