Wednesday 8 February 2012

Text Animation

This  is a tiny project I set myself whilst I had no work in between finishing the last brief and getting a new one. My brothers partner's birthday was on Tuesday and so I made it an opportunity to try animating some text to send her a birthday message. I've wanted to try this for ages, especially after the Design for Society brief. So I recorded my voice in many different ways and started to animate, this is the final video..


Not only did I have fun doing the voice but really enjoyed this exercise. It's not too polished complicated but I feel there it a lot of room there for me to improve and become more imaginative. Maybe if I used some really interesting long words with more expression and meaning than 'happy, birthday, to, you, Catherine' I may have more inspiration to work with. I'm really happy that I did this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment