Tuesday 28 February 2012

Emotional Ties: More Reference Images

I've been looking at more reference images today. These are for the lodge/cabin in the woods so I have looked at the exterior of lodges and cabins as well at the interiors. I have also been looking at old family portraits. 

Here are the images that I have collected..

Family Portraits


From looking at these I can see that they hold very straight faces and I can get an idea of the sort of clothing/ hairstyle etc I would be looking at using. 



Exterior of Cabins


I looked at old cabins in the woods and this is what I got. These give me a god idea of the structure of the cabins, what materials are used to build them and how they fit into the landscape. 



Interior of Cabins


Again like for the exterior this gives me an idea as to what materials are used to furnish the interior and what the furnishings look like. The common materials being wood and stone, all natural resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment