Monday 27 February 2012

Emotional Ties: Moodboards

Before I made the first storyboard image I made two mood boards, one for around the campfire and another for the scary story. These give me an idea of what sort of colours I will be using and what sort of 'mood' and atmosphere will be given from them. 


Campfire
I used some firey colours to reflect the campfire and the glow of the light coming off of it. Some darker colours to represent the night and some brighter colours to reflect the characters.



Scary Story
For the scary story I only used black and white images, some with  textures (to represent the backgrounds) and others that were flat (to represent the hunter). 

Overall I'm pretty happy with these and represent what I want each part of my animation to be like well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment