Thursday 9 February 2012

Creative Media Directions: Emotional Ties. Childeren Telling Scary Stories

I've been looking at video's of children on you tube telling their own made up scary stories. What I found was brilliant, there  was always lot of enthusiasm by all the children, and what made it better was that a lot of them were absolutely crazy! A few you couldn't even understand because the kids were so excited and put on 'scary voices'! Here are some examples













I found that a lot of the children started with 'Once upon a time' and as they were going through the story making it up they say 'and then' a lot. These are really handy things to know if I decide to do it so that the children are telling  the stories. Think this would be better, just by the different expressions and emotions they show when they are telling their stories, it would make it very visually exciting and really interesting to watch. They also move and roll around a lot when telling their stories with lots of arm movement. 

I think I'm going to limit myself to the maximum of four characters so that there's not too much animating for me to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment