Wednesday 25 April 2012

Character Behaviour: Improvement

This is the first of a couple of improvements to my earlier 'Dry Stone Walling' animation for my Character Behaviour brief - The Message. 

It was suggested that I should put in more cut aways as I had originally intended in my story board as it got a bit much just watching the farmer speaking, especially with his out of control eyebrows (also to be improved). And so I took the shepherd treating his sheep scene, animated it and inserted it into my final animation. I had to rework the drawing and render it digitally as I hadn't done it for that particular scene. These are the steps I went through..

I started with the original frame from the storyboard that I had created

I then took the sheep and drew over it drawing the different body parts in separate layers



And removed the original drawing


I then rendered all of the separate pieces of body parts until I got this final image..


I then placed the sheep back into the frame

I did exactly the same thing for the shepherd..


And placed him in the scene with the sheep too



I then rendered the background with both the shepherd and sheep out of view


And finally placed them back in ready to animate.



And so here is the final cut away animation..



I'm pleased with the result of this and feel that it'll fit into the animation well. It will add just a little bit more variety. Luckily when I created the animation a few months ago now I made it so that it could easily be picked back up and changed if needed which made the whole process much easier. 


1 comment:

  1. thanks for the information for online practice test visit kidsfront.com/competitive-exams/logical-reasoning-practice-test.html

    ReplyDelete