Sunday 29 April 2012

Life Drawing

These are a couple of drawings that I did in the summer that I found and thought I'd share.
I remember this day I had a real need to do some drawing and so I decided to draw my feet, my left hand (for obvious reasons) and an old fashioned rose from the garden. The lighting and shadowing was very strong that day because the weather was glorious and so I explored this is my drawings too. I'm really pleased with the results and think they are quite bold!










I think this was a good choice of medium to use. It made me thing more about how I was drawing the object as I wouldn't be able to rub it out and it enabled me to make some strong lines.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the information for online practice test visit kidsfront.com/competitive-exams/logical-reasoning-practice-test.html

    ReplyDelete