Wednesday 25 April 2012

Character Behaviour: More Improvement


I now improved my 'Dry Stone Walling' animation as much as I possibly can. Since adding in the new cut away of the shepherd and his sheep I have also improved the animation by calming down the farmers eyebrow movement and have weakened the background colours to make the character stand out more, it also gives the scene depth and makes it a little easier on the eye. 

Here are some examples of before and after shots of the scenes in which I calmed down the background colours..







I'm glad that this was suggested as I feel it looks much better. not only does the frames have depth etc but where I've use white it looks like it could be a misty early morning!
And of course here is the final animation with the changes made and the extra cut away..



I really happy with this, I feel that the little changes I have made have improved it quite a bit. My only criticism is the lip sync, it wasn't right last time and it still isn't right, unfortunately it too bigger job for me to change within the time I have left to do anything else to it. Hopefully sometime in the future I can fix it!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the information for online practice test visit kidsfront.com/competitive-exams/logical-reasoning-practice-test.html

    ReplyDelete