Tuesday 17 April 2012

Emotional Ties: The Hunter Final


I realised that I've not put a lot of my work running up to the storyboard and animatic on the blog and so the next few posts will be of everything I missed! This one is of the final character for the hunter, front and side view. 


I was very happy with the side view as although he is a silhouette you can see what everything is. I was worried about it looking like a mass of black and nothing else. 

The same with the front view of the hunter, you can see what everything is.

The side view is more polished than the front view. This is because for the section that I chose to animate for the final animation only needed the side view of the hunter and so only tidied up the side view of the hunter. I will polish the front view a bit later on. 

Overall I am very  happy with this character and I love the style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment