Sunday 29 April 2012

Emotional Ties: Life Drawings


These are some life drawings that I've done for my emotional ties brief. I've drawn them from films looking at the characters and their relationships with each other. Which I've tried to capture in my drawings. I've looked at a range of poses as well as close ups of the faces to try and capture as much emotion as possible.


This one is an acception, I drew these when I was at a train station.They were on the other platform hence lack of detail.  






















































I really enjoyed doing each session. I definitely think there's room for improvement and would love to keep practising drawing peoples faces as not only would it improve my drawing skills but also my character designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment