Monday 30 April 2012

Emotional Ties: Animation


This is the animation I have created for this brief. 



I'm really happy with how it has all come together and the way that the characters interact and react to each other. I feel that I have improved with lip sync since my last project with the farmer, and I'm really happy with the two styles that I have used as I feel that they compliment each other well. I would quite happily finish this animation, whether its in my third year or even over the summer. From doing this animation I also feel that my character work has got better, there's still a long way to go but I'm feeling more confident when it comes to working with characters. I used a royalty free site to get the background noises of the forest behind them, I think this is an important part of the animation as it gives a little more atmosphere to the camp fire scene.

If I had more time to work on this I would animate the fire better and more smoothly and I would have tried my hand at making the light flicker with the fire. Maybe this is something I could do if and when I finish the whole animation. I would also make the hunters walk more interesting so that he was ducking and diving through branches, and weaving through trees to make it look as if he was searching rather than just walking. I may also make him lift up some sort of lamp when it gets dark. Overall I'm really pleased with how this section of the animation has turned out.

1 comment:

  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..
    Flipkart deals
    Flipkart Coupons

    ReplyDelete