Saturday 29 October 2011

Design For Society

Rough Thumbnail Storyboard

I have also done a rough thumbnail storyboard in my sketchbook for the Design for Society brief. First I wrote out the key information in bullet points  for low energy light bulbs and then I took each point and did a frame/images for each one in an order that makes sense.







I am generally very happy with this rough story board, it's very simple but I think that it puts the message across easily but boldly. I'm going to tweak it a bit to make it smoother and stronger, with possibly a bit of humour so it doesn't come across as too serious. I feel that if it's serious people may switch off. That or I may try to make it a little abstract and visually exciting to try and capture the audience. I'll see which idea works best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment