Sunday 30 October 2011

The Message, Walk Cycles

Friday 28th October - Another Walk Cycle

I tried another walk cycle from 'The Animators Survival Kit'. the walk cycle I looked at is one page 143 where you take the down position and push it down even further. There were no broken joints on this one. This is the result...


This looked more normal than I expected. I didn't emphasize the down position as much I thought I had. However I feel that it still gives the character....character! This walk cycle was a lot simpler than the other walk cycles I tried from the book. It may not be as visually exciting but I like it! If I was to do it again I think I would make the down position even lower to see what effect it would give and whether it would still look right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment