Saturday 29 October 2011

The Message - Character Behaviour

Rough Thumbnail Storyboard

I've come up with a rough thumbnail storyboard in my sketchbook for the character behaviour brief to go with the diary entry. I took one line for each thumbnail...





I'm not completely happy with this, if you was to look at it without the words next to it you wouldn't have any idea as to what  is going on, and I feel that its all over the place. I need to have another look at it, tweak it, make more understandable and stronger. I think it will help if I look into images of dry stone walling etc, I also feel that to answer the brief better the character needs to interact with his environment more as most of the time he is just standing in the scene talking. Overall I feel that this is a good starting point for me to develop it further.

No comments:

Post a Comment