Saturday 8 October 2011

Year Two Life Drawing

Session One! 

Here it is! My first life drawing session of year two. In this we looked at the walk cycle to help us with out 'Walk cycle' brief. These are my drawings, the first lot are 2 minute drawings.


This first one I did on larger paper with charcoal. I was very happy with the outcome. I then switched to paper and my sketchbook, the first two aren't very good but after that I really got into it.










Next the life model walked towards me and this time we had one minute to draw each pose instead of two. This was more challenging but it made me focus more















Overall I was very happy with the first life drawing lesson. Some drawings are a little wobbly but I felt a lot more confident than I did this time last year! Next time I would like to try doing some quicker ones to try and develop my 'short hand'. 



No comments:

Post a Comment