Sunday 16 October 2011

The Message

Walk Cycles and Walking with Meaning

I have experimented with another walk cycle in 'The Animators Survival Kit'. I did this last Monday but kept forgetting to share it on here. This one is like the first one I did - it's side on. This time I felt that I should show you the page from which I worked from in the book...



And this is the video I made from it



I love this walk cycle, it's full of character. Even though the arms aren't animated I feel that the legs do enough. I f I was to animate arms to this I would keep them quite simple otherwise it may be a bit too much for the eye to cope with. Again there were some more cheeky 'broken' legs placed in some of the inbetweens but it works! I hope that when it comes to animating my own character I am brave enough to try the 'broken limb' effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment